4th of July Appliance Sales 2021: Best Places to Shop Today
The manual can earn a commission when you buy from links on our website.
We combine July 4th Independence Day with picnics and barbecues to fully open the summer season, but the fourth is also an excellent time to save on all kinds of household appliances. After the July 4th sale, appliance deals won’t be available until the fall, but if you’ve planned that day and are ready to purchase appliance deals for July 4th, you will find deep grill deals, smoking deals, and fire pits – Bargains, but also kitchen appliances, washing machine and dryer laundry sets, garden and garden tools and much more. To make it easier for you to find the deals you want, we’ve compiled a list of many of the best places to find July 4th device sales.
July 4th device sales 2021
- : Amazon doesn’t have an officially announced July 4th sale, but the site is full of discounts and deals on small kitchen and home appliances and electronics.
- : Adorama’s extensive July 4th offering includes photography, games, computers, video, audio, home electronics, optics and drones.
- : Best Buy’s July 4th sale includes both large and small appliances, floor care and air quality home appliances, as well as most other categories of electronics, games and toys, and outdoor recreational equipment.
- : Visit B&H Photo Video for the July 4th offer on smartphones, smartwatches, all types of cameras, headphones and computer equipment.
- : Dyson has exclusive July 4th specials on cordless and corded vacuums, fans and air purifiers, and hair products.
- : Home Depot’s July 4th sale includes a large-scale appliance listing for kitchens, laundry, outdoor living, and gardening. Home Depot also has special deals on smart home devices.
- : Lowe’s Home Improvement July 4th has deals on kitchen and laundry equipment, as well as grills, tools, lighting, and lawn and garden equipment.
- : The Wayfair sale on July 4th offers discounts of up to 60% on top kitchen brands, up to 55% on large appliances and up to 35% on grills and fire pits.
Should you shop for device sales on July 4th?
There are several reasons why you should indeed be looking for bargains during the July 4th device sales. This year in particular, with good purchasing planning and narrowing down to the devices that you need and can afford, you can achieve huge discounts.
Last month’s Prime Day sales were hugely successful, but the focus during Prime Day is not so much on home appliances and major purchases, but on electronics for productivity and entertainment. Black Friday and Cyber Monday are the other biggest annual sales events. Black Friday sales span all categories, but electronics and gadgets of all kinds are a huge draw here too, and many shoppers use Black Friday as an opportunity to save Christmas gifts for themselves and others.
From early spring to early summer, there are usually the best selections and deepest discounts on anything to improve, repair, and upgrade homes. Last year, the pandemic forced many of us to spend much more time than usual at home. When we had to stay at home and work remotely and our children had to stay at home for distance learning, the first reaction was a huge increase in spending on home office equipment for productivity and homeschooling equipment for distance learning.
As we spent more time cooking at home, sales of small and large kitchen appliances increased. We worked out at home because most of the gyms were closed and a lot of people didn’t feel safe going to gyms that stayed open while the virus raged. Accordingly, a run on home exercise equipment quickly led to widespread bottlenecks and long waiting times for treadmills, exercise bikes and other equipment.
The longer the pandemic-related lockdowns lasted, the more people decided to improve the comfort and overall quality of their homes. At this point in 2020, retailers’ inventories were often empty of household appliances and everything home improvement. This year demand continued, but now most manufacturers are back in production and dealers have been able to rebuild their stocks.
As the demand for home appliances remains strong, dealers have increased their stocks. However, now that the traditional home appliance buying season ends with the July 4th sale, this year is an especially good time to take advantage of the July 4th appliance sales.