Drywall & Building Plaster Market Forecast Covering Growth Inclinations & Development Strategies Until – KSU
Persistence Market Research predicts in its latest report that the global drywall and construction plaster market will grow at a CAGR of 5.4% to a valuation of $ 65,004.8 million during the forecast period (2017-2025). Recently, drywall has grown significantly due to its superior properties and ease of use compared to other building materials such as cement concrete, making it a suitable alternative. In 2016, the global market for drywall and plaster was around US $ 40,624.6 million. The report, titled “Drywall and Construction Plaster Market Global Industry Trend Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast, 2017-2025” predicts that nearly 14,202 million square feet of drywall is expected to be sold by the end of 2025.
Dry construction and construction plasters are widely used in new construction as well as in renovation, maintenance and repair work on old residential and non-residential buildings. This in turn is expected to increase sales in the coming years. In addition, economic growth in certain countries is expected to spur investment in residential and commercial infrastructure, which is expected to play an important role in fueling market growth. The increasing demand for drywall and building plaster is directly linked to developments in the construction industry.
Request a sample report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3360
Key takeaways from the report include:
- Depending on the product type, building plasters will continue to have a higher value share on the market than drywall construction in the period under review. On the other hand, drywall is expected to see a faster CAGR in terms of value. By the end of 2017, the proportion of drywall construction is estimated to be around 42.3% of the total market.
- The use of drywall and construction plaster in residential, hotel and restaurant construction is expected to remain robust in 2017 and beyond. It is expected that these application segments will account for a large part of the global market turnover.
Asia Pacific at the forefront of the global drywall and construction plaster market
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to remain dominant in 2025 due to several massive ongoing and upcoming construction projects in countries like China and India. In addition, due to its high growth rate and the size of the building construction market, the region has a higher demand for drywall and plaster than other regions. Meanwhile, North America will continue to be the second largest market for drywall and plaster during the forecast period. In Europe, factors such as increased awareness of product benefits and the growing need for maintenance and repair activities are expected to drive demand for drywall and construction plasters.
Request reporting methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3360
- Knauf Gips KG
- Saint-Gobain SA company
- Etex SA
- USG Corporation
- Gyptec Iberica
- Georgia Pacific
- National Gypsum Properties, LLC
- USG Boral construction products
- PABCO Construction Products, LLC
- American Gypsum Company LLC
- ROCKWOOL International A / S
- Continental building products
- Winstone Wallboards Limited
- China National Building Material Company Limited
- Kingspan Group plc.
- Yoshino Plaster Co., Ltd.
- Suppress Products, LLC
- Lime Green Products Ltd
For an in-depth competitive analysis, shop now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3360
Persistence Market Research (PMR) as a third party research organization works through an exclusive combination of market research and data analysis to help companies rise regardless of the turmoil due to financial / natural crises.
Persistence Market Research
US sales office
305 Broadway, 7th floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada toll free: 800-961-0353