Drywall & Building Plaster Market Import-Export Ratio, Share, Expansion Rate – The Courier
Persistence Market Research predicts in its latest report that the global drywall and construction plaster market will grow at an annual growth rate of 5.4% over the forecast period (2017-2025), increasing to a valuation of USD 65,004.8 million to reach. Recently, the preference for drywall has increased significantly compared to other building materials like cement-concrete due to its superior properties and ease of use, making it a suitable alternative. In 2016, the global drywall and construction plaster market was approximately $ 40,624.6 million. The report, titled “Drywall and Construction Plaster Market – Global Industry Trend Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast, 2017-2025” predicts nearly 14,202 million square feet of drywall to be sold by the end of 2025.
Dry construction and construction plaster is widely used in new buildings as well as for modernization, maintenance and repair work on old residential and non-residential buildings. This in turn is expected to increase sales in the coming years. In addition, economic growth in certain countries is expected to spur investment in residential and commercial infrastructure, which is expected to play an important role in the growth of the market. The growth in demand for drywall and construction plaster is directly related to practices in the construction industry.
Request sample request @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3360
Key takeaways from the report include:
- Depending on the product type, building plaster will continue to have a higher market share than drywall throughout the assessment period. On the other hand, drywall is expected to register a faster CAGR in terms of value. By the end of 2017, the dry construction segment is expected to have a share of around 42.3% of the overall market.
- The use of drywall and construction plaster in residential, hotel and restaurant construction is expected to remain robust in 2017 and beyond. These application segments are expected to represent a large percentage of global market sales.
Asia Pacific at the forefront of the global drywall and construction plaster market
It is estimated that the Asia Pacific market will remain dominant in 2025 due to several massive ongoing and upcoming construction projects in countries like China and India. In addition, due to its high growth rate and market size in the building construction market, the region has a higher demand for drywall and construction plaster than other regions. North America will continue to be the second largest market for drywall and construction plaster over the forecast period. In Europe, factors such as increased awareness of product benefits and the growing need for maintenance and repair activities are expected to fuel demand for drywall and construction plaster.
Request Report Methodology @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3360
- Knauf Gips KG
- Saint-Gobain SA company
- Etex SA
- USG Corporation
- Gyptec Iberica
- Georgia Pacific
- National Gypsum Properties, LLC
- USG Boral construction products
- PABCO Building Products, LLC
- American Gypsum Company LLC
- ROCKWOOL International A / S.
- Continental building products
- Winstone Wallboards Limited
- China National Building Material Company Limited
- Kingspan Group plc.
- Yoshino Gypsum Co., Ltd.
- Supress Products, LLC
- Lime Green Products Ltd.
For an in-depth competitive analysis, shop now at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3360
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-party research organization that carries out an exclusive consolidation of market research and data analysis to help businesses stand out regardless of the turmoil that arises from financial / natural issues.
Persistence market research
US sales office
305 Broadway, 7th floor
New York City, NY 10007
US – Canada toll free: 800-961-0353