Office for the Aging offers free handyman service for seniors
August 13, 2021 – 6:50 p.m.
- Handrail and railing assembly
- Small repairs in the sanitary area
- Repair of windows and doors
- Installation of smoke and CO detectors
- Other home repairs not required for an emergency
No labor costs for residents 60+. There may be some material costs. Labor donations are gratefully accepted and used again in the program.
All work is done with COVID-19 screening and safe work practices.
Call 585-815-7979 for more information
The Handyman program is operated as a partnership between PathStone Corporation and the Genesee County Office for the Aging.
Funded by: Muriel H. Marshall Fund